How you can help?
What the Ad. Board, the personnel, the volunteers and the cooperators of the Society for Protection of Persons in the Autistic Spectrum D.A.D. Kastoria gain from our collective engagement with people in the autistic spectrum and their families, is the recognition of all our efforts in order to offer a better future for them all.
The children’s smile is the best reward for us.
If you also sense this feeling, if you would like to and if you have any free time to take part in this effort, just by giving a little bit of your heart, here are some ways in doing it:
1) just by offering some financial support, by a nominally bank account deposit and you will receive the receipt immediately, if you come in contact with us.
2) by offering various things, for example toys, after a communication with us.
By supporting our work you strengthen:
1) The function of the Day Center for children, adolescents and young adults in the autistic spectrum in Kastoria and the development of a new Day Center in a new building, for people older than 25 years old,
2)The establishment of housing structures for adults in the autistic spectrum of our region.
3) The volunteering actions
4) The actions of information and sensitization of the community
5) The actions for defense of rights of people in the autistic spectrum and of their families.
6)The teacher’s, professionals’ of mental health and students’ support.
7) The mental education and consultation of families.
NAME OF BENEFICIARY: ASSOCIATION FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONS IN THE AUTISTIC SPECTRUM. D.A.D. KASTORIA.
A lot of thanks!